Friday, April 17, 2015

A Poetic Reflection to the Day of Silence

After the Day of Silence lesson...


1. WRITE A POEM - no minimum - no maximum -  no word count - no required form.

Only requirement: Be thoughtful.

2. POST BELOW

3. Plus PRINT a HARD COPY for Monday.

After Friday's class - Day of Silence: Watch and Listen as your Lesson Today

I would like you to respond in verse.

WRITE a thoughtful POEM
that incorporates words, thoughts, ideas from the videos from FRIDAY (or below).

Consider the following titles - please feel free to create your own:

"Get over it"

"Kids Can Be Cruel"

"They were wrong."

"The Underdog"

"Stop it"
"This is who I am"

"My Closet"

"Be Real"

"Grenade"

"I love Nathan Lane"

"Be Authentic"

"Never Apologize"

"Your Story"

"Bust a Door Open"

What do you think would be a good title for a poem after hearing these videos?


Be original.

2 comments:

  1. Must admit that you are among the best bloggers I have read…
    Online journalism programs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete